POACHED COD WITH WHITE SAUCE, PARSLEY & LEMON
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts White Sauce with Parsley & Lemon Zest
- 2 cod fillets
- Steamed seasonal vegetables to serve
- Pour the Atkins & Potts White Sauce with Parsley & Lemon into a wide based saucepan. Bring slowly to a gentle simmer.
- Place the cod fillets into the simmering sauce and cook for 5-10 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove the cod from the sauce and put onto a plate with the vegetables on the side.
- Reduce the sauce to taste, then pour over the fish and vegetable