Steamed plaice & pak choi parcels
- 4 Plaice fillets
- 2 Pak Choi, thickly sliced
- 4 Spring Onions thinly sliced
- 1 red Chilli thinly sliced
- 3cm GInger cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Reduced-salt soy sauce
- juice 1 Lime
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat oven to 200°c/180°c fan/gas mark 6. Place each fillet in the centre of a large square of foil. Top with the pak choi, spring onions, chilli and ginger, then pull up the edges of the foil.
- Mix together the soy sauce, lime juice and 1 tbsp of water then spoon a little over each fillet. Crimp the top of the foil to enclose the fish and make sure there are no gaps for the steam to escape.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 mins until the fish is cooked through (this will depend on the thickness of your fish). Open up the parcels and drizzle over a few drops of sesame oil. Serve with rice.