SALMON WITH WHITE WINE, SMOKED GARLIC & THYME SAUCE
- 2 Seasiders salmon portions
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts White Wine, Smoked Garlic & Thyme Finishing Sauce available in seasider seafoods
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salad to serve
- Fry the salmon with a little oil, skin side down for a few minutes, then flip over and cook on the other side until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the Atkins & Potts White Wine, Smoked Garlic & Thyme Finishing Sauce to the pan and scrape any bits off the bottom of the pan into the sauce.
- When the sauce is just simmering, pour over the salmon and top with the parsley.
- Serve with salad.
This is also delicious if you griddle or barbecue the salmon.